OK aunt would you say you resemble a comic or an artist need an artist? Is it true that you are an artist? Better believe it Okay aunt what are you going to sing thank my in that spot Franklin goodness you're going to do a re-try Franklin haha at 12 Yeah alright you sure.

Okay the stage is yours Okay alright Ansley sorry darling. I don't think this sponsorship track was working with you. I mean it was a shocking appalling support track So I don't figure we can pass judgment on you appropriately on this goodness truly father we truly like you yet that was horrendous.

 If you're going to sing Aretha you've gotta have an incredible track I'm simply pondering whether we should simply do a section and a tune perhaps a cappella You need some water Yeah I don't submit I Haven't had any of This will help It its like enchantment waters yours Well that simply happened Okay Lister please you could improve consider Yourself I didn't have any acquaintance with you could've been excessively.


Watch Video :



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post